This is how the "auto parts manufacturer" on my GTW line looked a couple of weeks ago before I started to modify it to better suit the 86 foot boxcars that generally get spotted there:
And below, we have a look at the end section after it's been modifiedI added piece of vertical pipe - actually a piece of parts sprue - to try to help disguise the seam in the wall. A short section of track is also added to reach the end of the MDF. Along the way I also clumsily managed to damage some of the fencing in front of the track, so I've cut that section out. I'll have to make a new piece to replace that.