Friday 24 November 2023

Along the GTW

GTW 6252, an SD38, is pulling into the siding to allow 5931, which will be approaching along the main line from the opposite direction, to pass.

5931 with auto parts cars is rolling by the Mid-West Plastics plant.

A closer view of the 5931
I was a bit disappointed to miss out on buying another one of these CN/GTW SD40-2's in the North America scheme a few weeks ago. 

A look at the GTW line, to include a view of some of my poorly executed trackwork.
I didn't do a great job laying the track, but I kind of like the way it looks anyway.  And fortunately, I don't think I've ever had derailments around here.

 I stumbled across this The Far Side cartoon by Gary Larsen, so thought I'd add it in here.


I'll leave it at that for this week.  Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment