There really hasn't been a whole lot happening with the layout this week.
I did happen to find this very simple scratch-built billboard from a few years ago. I had removed it a couple of years ago (has it been that long) when I was doing some ground cover work. When I came across it, while looking for something else, I decided to put it out again.
And the "something else that I was looking for when I found the billboard was the remaining parts of a chain link fence kit that I knew I had somewhere. I'm wanting to put fencing around the perimeter of the burned out Gulf station.That's fence posts on the right hand part of the sprue, and half of a 2 section gate on the left. And the wires for the top and bottom chords at the top-left of the picture. The wires aren't straight though, and that makes assembly "challenging" at the least.
I remember looking at this Kato engine at the Woodstock train show 3 times before I finally decided I'd better buy it. It looked nice in the original CP maroon and grey. I think it looks a lot better now.