Friday 20 January 2023

Yikes !

I honestly don't even know what to say about this, so I'll just let the video and story speak for itself.  Yes, the link is legitimate, as I've tested it.  You'll have to scroll down just a bit to see the video, photo, and story.  And I'm sorry for all the advertising, but it's the internet and not much can be done about that.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11648477/Raccoon-stuck-railway-testicle-rescued-railway-workers-using-warm-water-shovel.html?ito=facebook_share_fbia-bottom&fbclid=IwAR2fNv5ZxKgsw5744UOUlOa5j5AkSCyqZhW3dkTdJbPag26m3_hVJZ0a_Xc 

Gotta feel sorry for the little guy. Feel free to leave comments. The best one I saw was "That's Nuts ! "

In other news, I went to the Woodstock train Show last Sunday.  First show I've attended since October of 2019. I got to chat for a few minutes with George Dutka of the White River Division blog, who was running a table at the show.  I also met Nick Masney from Imagine That Laser Art. Another acquaintance from some years ago that was there was excellent modeler Steve Juranic. Modeler Gary Crowther from London, Ontario was there, as was Barry Wright who is an old friend from the (defunct) Sarnia Model Railway Club.

There was a guy selling a Proto 2000 SD60. in the CSX grey and blue paint scheme.  I wish now that I'd bought it.  Would have made a real nice leaser engine. However, I did pick up 3 kits, including this LBF boxcar that George was selling.

And this warehouse kit from should fit in nicely on the layout


I've often thought about trying this kit out, and it was there for a good price, so...

Those two above are in addition to this one that I already had here.

So, all in all, I've got lots to do.  I already had plans/ideas for the Magic Pan kit and it will likely be first up of the 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment